DELIVERY IS FOR ELDERLY AND COMPROMISED HEALTH INDIVIDUALS AT THIS TIME

Miniatures Mix Variety Big Bag

3 Musketeers; Twix; Snickers; Milky Way. 25-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 3 Musketeers: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). Twix: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 total fat (4% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Snickers: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Milky Way: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV) per piece. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 3 Musketeers: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. Mars real chocolate.